Sunday, February 5, 2012

2 years anniversary 8D

2 years is quite a long time. but it's just the beginning of an eternity of happiness with my Hani dear. The past 2 years has been the greatest yet 8D I know we will have more and osm times ahead of us. It might not be easy, but knowing that i will go through all that with her makes it all worth while.

I have changed these past 2 years, for the better. I quit my obsession with shisha and as well as maids. 8P She is THAT osm. everything else is nothing 8D

She gave me a new look, or perspective in life. No longer i am that loner, emo and self pity person that i was 2 years ago. She was the first person to actually care about me as she restrict me from eating a lot at the party at her house. Never before someone even bother to look after me. Back then and there i knew she is not just anybody.

I still cant get over the fact that most of our fandoms are the exact same thing. Well, the ones that i dont share with her, i'll just feed her with her fandoms 8P Coz i just wanna see that smile on her face. =)

She is by far the sweetest, cutest, kindest, funniest, osmest, coolest girl i know. 8D None other is like her. The rest is not even close at all. ;)

I am trying my best to be the best for her. And i will make sure that i will work even harder to get her the life she deserves once we're married ;) Speaking of marriage, i love the fact that she talks about it on our very first date. Hahaha, very bold and in control, yes, that's what she is <3

Looking at her just makes me smile and thinks how lucky i am to have her. Yes, every single time i look at her, i will feel like that. Coz she is such a dream girl 8D maybe just a fiction of my imagination 8D but no, she is the real deal. Its fokken unbelivable. Sometimes i wonder what she sees in me ;P

I love the fact that we always think of the same thing all the time. Even without saying it out loud. hahaha that is why she is my perfect girl.

I love her in every single was that she is. I love that smile of hers, that laughter of hers, that beautiful eyes of hers, best of all, her personality is as beautiful as she is. I love the fact that she never bores me at all coz to be honest, any other person would have bored me already after 2 months hahaha

<3 Hani dear, I love you. Thank you for choosing this silly guy as your life partner ;) I hope i will never let you down in anything. I will do everything for u, even fight the whole freakin world if i have to 8D hahahaha But yea, hani dear you hot stuff, YOU ARE MINE!

1 comment:

honeysue said...

Happy 2nd Anniversary to you too Handsome ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
First of all Holy shit how you manage to post everything in a status update??!!
before u gonna say it, yes I know cause you're Batman ;D

Alhamdulillah, we're still here.
You know i sometimes very hard to express myself in words.
wont be as long as yours >w<

thank you for yet another whole wonderful year of us together,
THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!
I dont know where to start cause you've done so many things.
i also apologize if i've done any mistakes throughout last year,
and all of your mistakes i've already forgiven long ago :)

I love you for who you are before and love you more of who you are now.
You've made me so PROUD of you!
REALLY PROUD!
I cant even imagine myself when i was not with you @_@
You've change my life for the awesomer! :)

you've mentioned all the stuff i wanna say above already!
but gonna add more, I just love that we finish each other thoughts..
from the serious stuff to the stupid shits also we can think and say the same thing!
Till now also this will forever amaze me..

and I love our driving time, traffic ham 3 hours pun tak pe if stuck with you cause we non stop talking and goofing around XD LOL
sigh~♥ those small stuff really are the best...

anyway Cant wait to meet ya later XD LOL

haha by now I guess everyone know how we've come together xD

YES i paste here cause i wanna remember what i post in your comment xD lol