Thursday, February 6, 2014

4 years

Time flies by so fast, I didn't realized that it had already been 4 years since i got together with the perfect lady for me. And in 16 days, i am going to marry that lady and make her my bride. If you asked me back in 2009, will i ever get married? My answer would be "No, i know that i will end up all alone, growing old alone with no special loved ones that cares for me." If you ask me now? I'd say, "Yes! and with the most perfect person out there for me. She's everything that i wanted in someone and more!" Beautiful, pretty, cute, hot, caring, kind, loving, funny, talented, clever, the list goes on and on if i were to say all the greatness that i see in her. It just makes me wonder what the heck she sees in lil 'ol me! hahaha I am grateful to have her by my side for the past 4 years and more to come. She gives me strength when i am weak, she gives me hope when i'm in despair. She gives me the courage to take life by the hand and make changes. She is the reason i am a better man than i was 4 years ago. I know i said the three words, thousands of times before. But it simply because just saying the words "I love you" to her is not enough to show how much i feel about her. I mean it everytime i said it. And more and more the feelings just grow, every second, every moment. Hani dear, i love you, and i will always do so ;) Happy 4th anniversary! I can't wait for our big day! 16 days left! Yours forever, Iskandar.

No comments: