Monday, August 24, 2009

On the road of becoming.. The Ghost Of Sparta

As some of you may know, i created this blog a year ago for the purpose as to be used as a medium to sell my cakes and desserts.

Well, after a year and no update from me, i decided to use this blog as a main blog for me to write about things i love, and also random things. I might also still be selling em cakes.

Okay, back to the main topic, as written up there, some might know who the Ghost of Sparta is and some of you might not. So saving us time from all the confusion. I'll finally say it out to the public as it is a good motivation for myself as well.

I am planning to cosplay Kratos. The God Of War. Yes, I've been planning to do so for quite sometime. And now, i am putting all my might and determination to make it happen. So i'm letting the people and friends know about it so i'm reminded all the time that i have a goal to fulfill.

Cosplay has always been my favorite pass time. It is fun and also challenging. From simple beginning to epic changes, it's rewarding to see people's reactions. First epic cosplay from me as some of you may remember, was Hellboy. Which debuted in CF 2007. I cant say i am satisfied with the costume, but it has given me the chance to take the title of Best Cosplayer 2007 for Comic Fiesta. And after that, it's never been the same..

I've always wanna 1-up my costumes from the previous ones. Well, some of them isnt that epic but still satisfying as they're my fav characters, for example last GACC, Duke and also The Emperor of Britannia. Nemesis by far is the most epic costume i have. And this coming CF... I'll top that costume with not one, but 2 costumes. That is, if everything goes to plan.

And enough small talk, I guess, the main purpose i'm posting this post, is to let people know that today was the first day of Project GoW. And i'm trying my best to lose em weight and gain all the muscles needed for me to be Kratos.

I'll keep you guys updated soon enough XD

No comments: