Thursday, August 27, 2009

Muscles sore..

I'm feeling sore all over... But luckily after a hot shower, i feel better. It's already day 4 for the Project GoW. I hafta say, i am not trying my best.. Probably because working out without drinking and empty stomach is harder than it seem..

But i hafta say, i am doing more reps day by day and its starting to feel easy and natural. Did 200 reps of crunches and 90 reverse crunches with ease. But yea, I know i can do better. But i am not going to overdo it.

Time and time, i take breaks and go online, play dragonica and also a short nap. Wonder if this sort of cycle is working or not.. Only time will tell i guess.

Fasting has made me eat only once a day, and that is during 'buka puasa'.. meaning 1 meal.. then for sahur and in between, its just low fat chocolate milk for the calcium, protein and stuff. A bit of snacks also.. seems like only a few bites i'm feeling full already these days.

I'm hoping to change those snacks to fruits and veges.. but i need a fridge for that to happen.. And atm, there is no such thing in my apartment =P

So anyway, i havent been slacking off yet, and hope not to do so anytime soon.. I WILL BE.. KRATOS!!

Dunno what else to write as working out is only what i do these days.. Watching bit of tv..wait.. more like just now only i watch tv for days.. lol.

I might need to put up my schedule and routine. That will help preventing me from slacking off coz ppl will know what i am suppose to do XD

Anyway, thats it for now, and enjoy guys. Tomorrow going out with Sean, Dei, Reno, Mits and Meg. Looking forward for it. Of coz this means i have to double time tmr before going out =P oh well, NO PAIN NO GAIN!

No comments: