Tuesday, September 1, 2009

After more than a week..

After a week of Project GoW... I must say so myself, results are showing.. My biceps are as hard as a rock and getting huge cept for that layer of fat that's still there ==;;; Oh well, one step at a time.

And so i am still motivated and also going to continue even more hardworks for my workouts. I still need to find a cardio workout that works for me. Still doing researches and all that at the moment.

Oh, in other news, it was Malaysia's birthday yesterday. And i went and joined the Merdeka Party Train! hahaha so much randomness and fun but a bit tiring as i was fasting at the same time! XD I'm telling you, its more tiring than working out for one and a half hour.. HAHAHA no shit!
And being the 31st, i went to BR and bought 1 pint of ice cream... I KNOW!! its bad for me, but now it gave me sugar high, and now i am pumping the weights, well, at least taking a break now.. LOL

Anyway, going to have dinner at Damansara Uptown with the gang tmr, and today i'll get some rest.. I cant wait for Friday as we are going to buka puasa at Al-Andalus, means one thing... SHISHA!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!

Haha, till then,

Zend

No comments: