Saturday, September 19, 2009

Eid Mubarak

First of all, 1 month of fasting is coming to an end, meaning Eid Mubarak is drawing near. And i'd like to wish those everyone a happy and great Eid Mubarak or Selamat Hari Raya.

It has been 4 weeks since i've started Project GoW. I've been slacking off a bit coz i did not feel well 2 days back.. Headache + vomiting.. Cant complete my usual set of work outs coz of that. But dont worry, i'll take it easy for a while. Still continuing my routine. And starting to plan on my new schedule after raya.. I mean, working out around 11pm - 5am timezone is not healthy. The only reason i am doing it is because of fasting month, and working out during the day would be a torture as i cant drink or rehydrate myself.

At the same time, i am updating my resume coz i need to find a job, for the time being i am interested to get a job in CinemaOnline.com but yea, not sure if i can land a position in that company and if i do, what kind of job? Oh well, one question at a time.

Oh, apart from that, i have been going out like mad last week. Come to think of it.. i've been going out a lot in this fasting month. LOL went shopping spree and got myself a lot of new goodies. Got new jeans coz yea, the old ones looks rather retarded on me now coz they're huge.. =P hahahaha! And another note, Gamer is a good movie. so is The Ugly Truth. Gerard Butler is really a great actor! gotta love his performance and talent. Do catch those 2 movie as they are worth your time and money.

And till then, I'd like to wish everyone a great Eid Mubarak.

Zend.

No comments: